How long does it take to process and ship my order?
The goods that are in stock (not on the pre-order) are shipped daily, except for weekends. Orders placed on Friday will most probably ship next Monday.
For the pre-orders, shipping dates may vary because the goods are still being made. We send out a monthly newsletter to the email you've used to place your order, so that you know how we're progressing with production and when to expect your order.
I've placed an order. How do I track it?
First of all, you will receive email confirming that you've placed your order, and then as we submit your order to the carrier there'll be another email informing you on that that. Finally, when your order is actually shipped and we receive the tracking info from the carrier, we will email you the tracking code so that you can check the shipping status online.
EU orders are most probably shipped by DHL, US orders — by USPS or Fedex, whereas for the rest of the world the carriers may vary. That's why, we like to track shippings on 17track.net — they're pretty good at automatically detecting the carrier.
Where do you ship from? Will I need to pay customs duties?
To US customers we ship from a US warehouse (Alabama). US customers don't pay customs duties.
To the rest of the world we ship from a EU warehouse (Latvia). EU customers don't pay customs duties.
Customers outside of the EU and US may be subject to import duties. We recommend that you check with your customs what duties you will have to pay, and whether this is agreeable to you.
Please note that we do not mark orders as gifts or samples, nor do we reimburse any duties and fees you may have to pay to get the device.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU REFUSE TO PAY IMPORT DUTIES AND THE GOODS ARE RETURNED TO US, YOU'RE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND.
How long is the warranty and what does it cover?
We warrant that your HUDWAY devices will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of delivery.
We hope you understand that we do not warrant against:
- Normal wear and tear or other cosmetic damage (say, scratches and the like)
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, acts of nature, or other external causes (say, if it's crashed after you drop it)
- Damage caused by modifications or alterations of the device without prior written permission by HUDWAY, including without limitation modifications or alterations by unauthorized service providers (say, if you decide to repair it yourself or ask your friend to do it)
- Damage caused by connections to cables not supplied by HUDWAY (this rarely happens)
- Damage caused by a vehicle and/or mobile device to which the device is connected (this happens almost never)
Contact us to find the best way out together: we can repair or replace the item, or refund you.
Learn more on warranty and returns on our Help Centre.